Keep your finger on the pulse of global wind energy
Hamburg - the wind capital
Experience the whole world of wind energy in four days at one venue. This is only possible at WindEnergy Hamburg – and only once every two years! Nowhere else can you get a close-up look at products, solutions and services from exhibitors from all over the world. Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
24 - 27 September 2024
Many roads lead to WindEnergy Hamburg
The Hamburg Exhibition Centre is located in the centre of the city, with direct access to all transport facilities.
- From the city airport to the exhibition grounds in only 20 minutes by taxi.
- Long-distance train station 300 m away, express train connections to Berlin, Frankfurt and Cologne
- Three underground and S-Bahn stations are within walking distance.
- The A 1 and A 7 motorways can be reached quickly and easily.
- Around 3,500 parking spaces at the exhibition grounds
- There are regular ferry connections to Scandinavia