2020 GOES DIGITAL
Thank you to more than 10,000 people joining the first day of WindTV at WindEnergy Hamburg!
Click on the play button and you will be watching WindTV: bringing you the latest news from the wind industry experts, top decision makers and the research and science world.
All streaming programme will be available on demand, the following day.
Watch this: WindTV
Plenty of industry news, insights and all the know-how of the panel experts participating in the WindEurope Premium Conference are available on WindTV: Two separate streams let you watch and listen to thought leaders from politics and the industry directly on your screen, whether live or on-demand. Select WindTV Premium or Openstream, or even better, watch them both.
Speakers' Corner / Exhibitor Talks
Leading suppliers of the wind industry will show their most innovative technologies and solutions at WindTV Openstream.
We put the spotlight on ‘hydrogen’ from wind power with a wide range of possible applications and solutions, as well as future-proof business models.
Your platform for international contacts at WindEnergy Hamburg 2020
Exhibitor events during WindEnergy Hamburg 2020
Recharge is once again the Exclusive Official Media Partner of WindEnergy Hamburg 2020 and WindTV, the live platform being set by WindEurope, and have reshaped our delivery to give delegates the news and intelligence they need to make the most of WindEnergy Hamburg 2020.
This will include:
- a dedicated front-page carousel on our website carrying real-time reporting and analysis from the virtual conference floor and around the exhibitors stands
- a daily e-newsletter and five-minute video digest from Recharge Editor-in-chief Darius Snieckus curating the news you need to know – and why it matters to the wind market
- and a special WindEnergy Hamburg edition of the Agenda e-newsletter to capture the highlights of the week.
- streaming on socials through WindEnergy Hamburg as well as posting the high-caliber editorial
As the world’s wind energy industry gathers for WindEnergy Hamburg, FORESIGHT Climate & Energy is joining the dots and highlighting renewable energy’s role in the energy transition. As the exclusive electrification partner with WindEnergy Hamburg and WindEurope’s WindTV live platform, we are showing how decarbonisation efforts will be advanced using green electrification.
Our newest magazine tells of the efforts to increase electrification across the world, and where improvements are still needed:
- Transmission infrastructure needs strengthening in order to get the green electrons to where they need to be
- Heating and cooling of our homes and offices needs to use more electricity in order to decarbonise
- The transport sector is preparing for an increase in electric vehicles, but there are other ways to take advantage of clean electricity
- Heavy industry is looking for new processes that leverage green electricity
Listen to the industry's top players.