Hamburg - the wind capital
Experience the whole world of wind energy in four days at one venue. This is only possible at WindEnergy Hamburg – and only once every two years! Nowhere else can you get a close-up look at products, solutions and services from 1,400 exhibitors. Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
Date WindEnergy Hamburg - The global on & offshore expo
27 - 30 September 2022
Concentrated industry knowledge
The global wind industry gathers from 27 to 30 September 2022 in the wind capital Hamburg. Nowhere else you can get a close-up look at products, solutions and services from 1,400 exhibitors.
- Dynamic markets: developing new market potentials – the strategies of the top players and hidden champions
- Cost efficiency: what improvements are attainable? The latest innovations for boosting efficiency
- Auctions: success strategies and best-practice examples
- Project management: how to meet the environmental, geographical and political challenges
- Smart Energy: power generation, integration and sector coupling – the benefits of digital operations management
The Hamburg Exhibition Centre is located in the centre of the city, with direct access to all transport facilities.
- From the city airport to the exhibition grounds in only 20 minutes by taxi.
- Long-distance train station 300 m away, express train connections to Berlin, Frankfurt and Cologne
- Three underground and S-Bahn stations are within walking distance.
- The A 1 and A 7 motorways can be reached quickly and easily.
- Around 3,500 parking spaces at the exhibition grounds
- There are regular ferry connections to Scandinavia