Register now for WindEnergy Hamburg 2022
Use the online registration or our registration forms and find out about the current participation fees. Our complete stand offer will help you to minimise your planning costs.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hamburg as an exhibitor in September 2022.
Participation fees in 2022
|Stand requirements||Price* (Participation fee)|
|Row stand (1 open side)||239.00 €|
|Corner stand (2 open sides)||279.00 €|
|Front stand (3 open sides)||299.00 €|
|Island stand (4 open sides)||329.00 €|
|Open-air site||114.00 €|
|National pavilions||235.00 €|
|All-inclusive 12m² Row stand||4,750.00 €|
Minimum size 15m² exhibition area
|Compulsory marketing package per main exhibitor*||600.00 €|
|Compulsory marketing package per co-exhibitor*||600.00 €|
|Co-exhibitor fee per co-exhibitor||300.00 €|
|AUMA fee per sq. m||0,60 €|
|Advocacy fee** per sq. m.||10.00 €|
* Plus statutory value added tax
** WindEurope is the voice of the wind industry, actively promoting wind power in Europe and worldwide. It is a non-for-profit organisation. All its events' and membership's revenue (including the WindEnergy Hamburg advocacy fee) is invested in advocacy, PR, research and analytical activities. Its work helps to create the policy and regulatory frameworks within which companies can successfully develop their businesses. More information: www.ewea.org
|Daily exhibitor passes ***||24.00€ (incl. VAT)|
|4 Day exhibitor passes * **||45.00€ (incl. VAT)|
* Up to a stand size of 15 sq. m the exhibitor will receive three exhibitor passes free of charge. One additional pass will be issued free-of-charge for every further 10 sq. m or part thereof. The maximum allocation is limited to 30 free-of-charge exhibitor passes. Further exhibitor passes may be ordered on payment of a charge from the Online Service Center.
** Companies which exhibit within an official national pavilion will receive two free-of-charge exhibitor pass up to an occupied stand size of 12 sq. m. One additional pass will be provided for every additional 10 sq. m or part thereof. The total number of passes per exhibitor is limited to 20 exhibitor passes. The organiser of the pavilion will also receive five exhibitor passes free of charge, provided that the stand size of the pavilion is more than 100 sq. m.
We’re happy to support you during the planning of your trade fair stand. Simply take advantage of our WindEnergy Hamburg 2022 full-service offer – and minimise the time and effort you need for planning!
You can find current hall plans with the respective status of the planning here.
The Speakers' Corner offers all WindEnergy Hamburg exhibitors an opportunity to present their latest innovation, product highlights and projects to a wide audience. Benefit from the possibility of an additional customer approach and give a brief presentation of your company at the Speakers’ Corner of WindEnergy Hamburg 2022.
Present yourself as the perfect employer at our Recruiting Area on Friday 30 September 2022! From now on, you can book a stand according to the "first-come, first-served" principle.
Book an additional 10 minute slot on the Forum of the Recruiting Area and present your company and career opportunities.
The H2 Expo and Conference at WindEnergy Hamburg will be the international meeting place focused on the generation, distribution and use of green hydrogen.
All major project developers and investors from the wind energy sector will be present to share ideas and views with key stakeholders from business and politics about the latest trends and the future of the hydrogen economy.
It’s the ideal networking event!
WindEnergy Hamburg hosts several national pavilions. Exhibiting on a national pavilion offers companies the opportunity to showcase their products and services in a dedicated area.
If you are interested in exhibiting in one of the national pavilions, please contact the specified organizer.
Your way to WindEnergy Hamburg participation
- Please fill out all fields in the application documents or the online form and return them to us.
- After successful registration you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your registration. Please note that this notification is not yet a final confirmation of your stand.
- The planning phase of the exhibition stands begins in July 2021. You will receive our proposal as soon as we have selected a place for you.
- If you agree with the proposal, we will send you a confirmation with the log-in data for the WindEnergy Hamburg Online Service Center. Now you can place your binding orders.
- The invoice will be sent at the beginning of the year in which the fair takes place.
- Service bookings (water, electricity, etc.) will be invoiced to you at the end of the event.