Watch WindTV to attend first-rate conferences and panel discussions without leaving your home or office. Developed jointly with WindEurope, this brand-new channel lets you enjoy two programme streams either live or on-demand – watch industry and policy leaders as well as experts from the wind industry and other sectors discussing key industry topics.
Openstream (free of charge after registration) will bring you news and reports on the latest business, policy and technology trends from a general or industry-specific perspective:
- Daily Live Business News
- GWEC Markets Deep Dives
- VDMA Industry Talk
- Panel discussions about hydrogen, electrification and system integration
- Sessions on technologies as well as community and stakeholder engagement
- Viewer forum “What people ask“
Viewers of WindTV Openstreamwill be able to watch the programmes on-demand subsequently.
WindTV Premium (fee-based) lets you immerse yourself in specific topics and listen to the input of leading experts on issues such as:
- Development of global wind markets
- Challenges related to permitting procedures and community engagement
- Hydrogen from renewable sources
- Technologies, digitalisation, electrification and system integration
- Innovations for onshore and offshore wind
- The supply chain of the wind energy industry
Viewers of the WindTV Premium stream will be able to watch the WindEurope Premium Conference as well as all content of the Openstream on-demand following the event.
Let's all admit that we've dreamt of winning a gameshow. The time to turn your dreams into reality is now. "How so", you wonder? Read below.
- Register to WindTV Openstream (free of charge) during WindEnergy Hamburg
- Join our WindEnergy quiz on day 2 (Wednesday)
- Show off your WindPower knowledge
Sponsored by Nordex.