Watch WindTV to attend first-rate conferences and panel discussions without leaving your home or office. Developed jointly with WindEurope, this brand-new channel lets you enjoy two programme streams either live or on-demand – watch industry and policy leaders as well as experts from the wind industry and other sectors discussing key industry topics.
Openstream will bring you news and reports on the latest business, policy and technology trends from a general or industry-specific perspective:
- Daily Live Business News
- GWEC Markets Deep Dives
- VDMA Industry Talk
- Panel discussions about hydrogen, electrification and system integration
- Sessions on technologies as well as community and stakeholder engagement
- Viewer forum “What people ask“
All session will be available on demand the next day. Please have a look at the programme overview.
WindTV Premium lets you immerse yourself in specific topics and listen to the input of leading experts on issues such as:
- Development of global wind markets
- Challenges related to permitting procedures and community engagement
- Hydrogen from renewable sources
- Technologies, digitalisation, electrification and system integration
- Innovations for onshore and offshore wind
- The supply chain of the wind energy industry
WindTV Premium sessions will be available on demand the next day.
Let's all admit that we've dreamt of winning a gameshow. The time to turn your dreams into reality is now. "How so", you wonder? Read below.
- Go to WindTV Openstream
- Join our WindEnergy quiz on day 2 (Wednesday)
- Show off your WindPower knowledge
Sponsored by the Nordex Group.